sponsored

Happy Holidays From Elder Care Issues Blog!





Happy Holidays From Elder Care Issues!


It doesn't seem like it should already be time for Christmas greetings! Where did 2015 go? 

It has been a bittersweet year. My grandmother finally had to be moved to a skilled nursing facility. She needed much more care than was possible at home. However, she is adjusting well, and we look forward to having her home for a visit on Christmas. 




Over the year, and especially the past three months, I've met some wonderful caregivers online. Too many to list in this post, but after the holidays I hope to implement a new area on this blog where I can link to some of the resources and contacts I have made. They share some super-helpful information for seniors and caregivers, and I look forward to sharing them with you. 



For now, ECI is about to take a holiday break. Hopefully, I will be back on Monday the 28th of December. Until then, I won't be answering guest post submissions or questions. 



If you wish to contact me, still feel free to do so. I will be answering everyone first thing next week. Until then, have a fantastic holiday with your loved ones. Remember to hug them tightly and take lots of photos. Memories are the best gift you can give yourself. 



As a thank you to all who have read ECI this year, here are a some Christmas "cards" you can share online. 









1 comment: