sponsored

Hello future followers, readers, and general populace. This blog is being created to address the complications, joys, trials, questions, and general feelings surrounding elderly caregiving.
I am drawing both on my experience as a professional caregiver, as well as my new experiences with helping to care for my elderly grandmother at home.

Taking on the responsibility of caring for an elderly loved one or friend is not easy. There are not always support groups or supportive people nearby to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on.

The information on the internet is often softened or romanticized-rarely dealing with the real issues that plague caregivers. I certainly won't claim to be able to solve those issues, but maybe I can offer a comforting word, a useful tip, or just the knowledge that someone else is going through the same circumstances.

Sincerely,

J. Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment